Murphy Bed Lock Mechanism
About this item:
- This cabinet lock mechanism is specifically designed to lock the bed frame on a Murphy bed so it cannot easily be opened unintentionally
- The decorative lock mechanism is installed on the side of the wall bed (can be easily installed on the left or right side) bed and it is different from latch systems in the market.
- Compatible with all Easy DIY Murphy Bed cabinet sizes and styles. Also compatible with other brands of Murphy beds that have a similar cabinet design. See dimensions graphic.
- The lock system is suitable for all the sizes of Murphy beds but may not be necessary for a twin horizontal due to short cabinet height.
- Easy and quick to install in less than 1 hour. Just need a drill, couple of drill bits and screwdriver.
- Comes with all installation hardware visually illustrate set up and installation guide. Online installation videos available 24/7.
The Easy DIY locking mechanism allows anyone with a compatible Murphy bed to secure the bed frame when it is closed to make sure that the bed does not open unintentionally! Stop children from trying to open your murphy bed when you are not present. This attractive lock mechanism installs on the side of the Murphy bed, either on the left or right side of the murphy bed, and it is superior to many latch systems in the market. The lock mechanism was primarily designed to be used with the Easy DIY Murphy Bed brand of DIY Murphy beds; however, it can be used with other Murphy beds in the market that have a similar cabinet design. The lock mechanism may now be required on a Twin Horizontal Murphy bed because of the low cabinet height. The lock is easy and quick to install in less than 1 hour. You only need a few basic tools for installation. You will need, a drill, a 1/8-inch diameter pilot drill bit, a ½” and ¾” diameter Forstner drill bits, a Philips screwdriver, a measuring tape, and a pencil. The lock can be installed on the left or right size of the bed cabinet. The Lock mechanism comes with a full lifetime warranty and is proudly made in USA.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.